MEET THE TEAM
Dr. Greg Sikorski
B.Sc., N.D., Clinic Owner
While pursuing his education was in Toronto, Dr Greg completed clinical rotations at a Community Health Center on Queen Street and an externship at Carp Ridge Ecowellness Centre just outside of Ottawa. He fundraised for Naturopaths without Borders and traveled with them to Guatemala to treat people of all ages using natural medicines. Now that he’s back closer to his hometown, Cochrane AB, Dr Greg spends his free time disc golfing, playing music, rafting, paddle boarding, dodgeball, snowboarding and hiking.
His clinical interests are digestive issues together with food sensitivities, SIBO, constipation and biofilm. Hormonal imbalances such as hyper and hypothyroid, hashimoto’s, PMS, PCOS, menstrual Irregularities and Menopause. Stress and related complaints together with insomnia, fatigue and migraines and headaches. Inflammatory Conditions including eczema, dermatitis, rashes, arthritis
Dr Greg Sikorski ND earned his Bachelor of Science with a major in Biology from the University of Calgary before completing a four year naturopathic medicine program at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM) in Toronto. He is a registered Naturopathic Doctor in good standing with the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors (CAND) and the College of Naturopathic Doctors of Alberta (CNDA).
Dr. Janelle Murphy
Dr. Murphy’s education has taught her the value of an integrative approach to patient care. She holds a Doctorate from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine where she completed 4 years of schooling in a variety of naturopathic disciplines as well as clinical training. Dr. Murphy completed her Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology at the University of Lethbridge. In her internship year, Dr. Murphy was on the Adjunctive Cancer shift at the Robert Schad Naturopathic Clinic. She is a member of the College of Naturopathic Doctors of Alberta and the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors.
- Integrative Therapies for Naturopathic Oncology – 3rd Annual Conference
- Oncology Association of Naturopathic Physicians – 4th Annual Conference
- Therapeutics Collaboration Education – Pharmacology upgrading course
- Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine – Pharmacy Certification Exam
- The Natural Oncology Masterclass 2 – Health Masters
- Integrative Oncology: Concepts & Strategies for Clinical Practice – Lise Alschuler
- Marsden Clinic of Naturopathic Excellence Integrative Oncology Workshop
- Intravenous Therapeutics – Dr. Paul Saunders
- Intravenous Emergency Procedures – Naturomedic
- Hyperbaric Medicine Team Training – International ATMO
- Biopuncture Injectable Therapies – Pascoe Canada
- Heavy Metal Toxicology, Clinical Chelation: EDTA, DMPS, DMSA and Complementary Treatment – International IV Nutritional Therapies for Professionals
- Dr. Frank Shallenberger’s Ozone Therapy Training & Certification Course – “The Essentials of Natural Medicine”
- Hydro Colonic Therapy Training – Seattle Institute of Colon Hydrotherapy
- Metabolic Balance – Metabolic Balance Certified Coach
- PRP concentration and utilization- Dr. Kevin Davidson
- Prolotherapy training and certification- Dr. Kevin Davidson
- Klinghart Academy- Various Lyme treatment strategy seminars
Dr. Marisa Hucal
Although Dr. Hucal is trained as a general practitioner, her clinical interests are rooted in cardiovascular health optimization, including blood pressure management, cholesterol control, weight optimization, and cardiovascular support following cardiac events. Other interests include but aren’t limited to: stress management, digestive health, mental and emotional health, endocrine health, and men’s and women’s health.
Dr. Hucal offers a complimentary 15 minute consultation for those interested in care wanting to learn more.
- Acupuncture-Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine
- Naturopathic Osseous Manipulations- Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine
- Intravenous Certifications- Dr. Stefan Kuprowsky
- Chelation and Advanced IV Therapies- Dr. Michael A. Prytula
- Prescribing Upgrade Course-Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine Clinical
- Emergency Procedures- Dr. Michael A. Prytula
- CPR HCP and AED Certification- ProSafe First Aid
- Metabolic Balance- Metabolic Balance Certified Coach
Dr. Jessa Landmann
Dr. Jessa knew before she even graduated from naturopathic medical school that she wanted to work in the field of integrative oncology. She is not only passionate about cancer care, but also in continual awe of the power of natural medicines and how they positively affect people’s lives.
Dr. Jessa has extensive experience with creating personalized anti-cancer diet plans, helping with pain management, and improving the side effects created by cancer treatments, such as insomnia, digestive disturbances, fatigue, peripheral neuropathy, and weight management. She welcomes all patients at various stages of their cancer journey, from newly diagnosed, to end of life care. Outside of her clinical practice, Dr. Jessa embraces the academic side of medicine, and is involved with various professional organizations. She was very honoured to be a co-principal investigator and clinician with an acupuncture study at the Tom Baker Cancer Centre (https://myleapmagazine.ca/2018/04/27/group-acupuncture-effective-individual-acupuncture/). Additionally, she is a part of the Clinical Practice Committee with the Society of Integrative Oncology (SIO, https://integrativeonc.org), is the organizer of the journal club for the Oncology Association of Naturopathic Physicians (OncANP, https://oncanp.org), and is on the steering committee and co-chair of fundraising for the ACTION Centre (http://tbccintegrative.com).
Dr. Jessa’s life mission is to make integrative oncology a part of regular cancer care and fully accessible to all patients.
Dr. Tanya Kelloway
COME IN AND CHAT WITH A PROFESSIONAL